I've built and sold 4 email newsletters. This is how you can do it too.
Over the past few years, I’ve built and sold 4 large profitable email newsletters (FoundersGrid, DailyNames, NewKeys and CryptoWeekly) that are read by people at Google, Stripe, Emirates, WeWork, Virgin, Vodafone, Heineken, Samsung, Expedia, and tens of thousands more.
In this short video course, I'll show you how I built and scaled the 4 newsletters I sold, and how you can do it too.
But first, let me explain why I'm so bullish on email newsletters right now, and why you should be too:
- Newsletters are inexpensive and quick to set up, and you don't need any technical skills to get started
- Anyone can create a profitable newsletter covering their industry, local community or hobby
- You can update your newsletter from anywhere, giving you total freedom to work where and when you are happiest
- There are multiple ways to turn your newsletter into a PROFITABLE newsletter (I grew mine to 5 figures per month and show you how)
- Newsletters allow you to easily connect and build relationships with really smart people in your industry
- Newsletters with loyal readers are valuable assets, and there's no shortage of people and businesses who want to buy them
- Bonus: There's a good chance you'll never have to pay for an event ticket again, thanks to being able to get press passes!
So yeah, newsletters are rad. But how do you get setup? How do you find readers? How do you find paying sponsors?
This video course covers all this, and more.
How to launch an email newsletter people want to open and read
How to grow your new newsletter to thousands of subscribers quickly
How to profit from your newsletter by working with paying sponsors
I've broken the course down into 9 no BS videos. My aim when creating this course was to cut out the fluff so you can learn how to start and grow a profitable newsletter in just one sitting.
Ready to launch and grow a profitable email newsletter?
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.